Thursday, November 13, 2008

love in the salon?!? - w4m - 24


You...tall, with hair that resembles a yorkie ( I mean that in a good way), working your hair magic at Chakras spa on Wed afternoon. Sexy as hell, twirling your scissors, working it out. Maybe hairdresser by day, rockstar by night...hmmmmm?
Me...curvy and luscious, getting a perm (you know I love the body :)!!) We caught eyes across the room and I felt my root chakra tingle if you know what I mean. Was it innocent or was it the moment in time that I thought it was? Cause I can read people pretty well and you’re like a damn Danielle Steele novel me!
If I’m right , lets get up. Maybe share the Jack Daniels trio at Fridays (I work there) or maybe Chilie’s for presidente
margaritas and fajitas? Gentelmans choice. Hit me up, I cant wait...I know you felt it too!!

-Painstakingly Yours

No comments: