Painstakingly dedicated to sharing works of photography.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
The Life of Elma McDaniel Jr.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you for your using your gift to touch others. Nearly ten years ago, I was serving one night at our Nashville church in a program that provides a warm bed and hot food for homeless men in the winter months. I met a man with a kind and gentle spirit who greatly impacted my life. I wrote his name down and have kept it with my bible for years. I've thought about and prayed for him often. This morning before Sunday worship, I was thinking of him again and randomly decided to Google his name. His name was Elma McDaniel. Within seconds I was shocked to see Elma looking back at me from your website. I believe God is calling me to re-connect with my friend somehow. If you know how he can be reached, please email me at findingelma@live.com.
Elma does not have an easy way to contact him. He can often be found at the corner of Cone Blvd and Battleground Ave in Greensboro, NC. If you have a message you would like to leave for him, or contact information you would like to give to him to call you or contact you in some way, please leave your message in a comment back on this message board
Thanks for replying to my post. I would love to help Elma in some meaningful way. Do you know of a church, organization, or program in your area that I can contact on behalf of Elma? Thank you.
There is a church he often attends that helps out the homeless alot.. Grace Community Church off Lee street... address and phone number is 643 W Lee St Greensboro, NC 27403-3034 (336) 379-1936
5 comments:
Thank you for your using your gift to touch others. Nearly ten years ago, I was serving one night at our Nashville church in a program that provides a warm bed and hot food for homeless men in the winter months. I met a man with a kind and gentle spirit who greatly impacted my life. I wrote his name down and have kept it with my bible for years. I've thought about and prayed for him often. This morning before Sunday worship, I was thinking of him again and randomly decided to Google his name. His name was Elma McDaniel. Within seconds I was shocked to see Elma looking back at me from your website. I believe God is calling me to re-connect with my friend somehow. If you know how he can be reached, please email me at findingelma@live.com.
Elma does not have an easy way to contact him. He can often be found at the corner of Cone Blvd and Battleground Ave in Greensboro, NC. If you have a message you would like to leave for him, or contact information you would like to give to him to call you or contact you in some way, please leave your message in a comment back on this message board
Thanks for replying to my post. I would love to help Elma in some meaningful way. Do you know of a church, organization, or program in your area that I can contact on behalf of Elma? Thank you.
There is a church he often attends that helps out the homeless alot.. Grace Community Church off Lee street... address and phone number is 643 W Lee St
Greensboro, NC 27403-3034
(336) 379-1936
Thank you! I will reach out to Grace church this week!
Post a Comment